Yeni mezun, deneyimli ya da stajyer adaylar için tüm fırsatları websitemizde ilan etmekteyiz. Salesforce Developer ve Salesforce Consultant pozisyonlarımız için iş tanımlarını inceledikten sonra başvurunuzu özgeçmişinizle birlikte [email protected] adresine gönderebilirsiniz.
Bizi ve kariyer fırsatlarımızı LinkedIn sayfamız üzerinden de izleyebilirsiniz.
INSPARK Intelligent Business Solutions, a strategic partner, and reseller of Salesforce.com offers consultancy, implementation, and support for cloud-based solutions.
We are looking for a Salesforce Implementation Consultant, who will manage all project deliverables, completing implementations within an aggressive timeframe; while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
Salesforce Implementation Consultant will be managing and leading local and/or international projects. Project content will vary depending on the industry of the customer, though mostly CRM projects.
- Understand, analyze, and document customer requirements with design workshops with the customer.
- Customize and localize Salesforce.com according to customer requirements
- Successfully manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service
- Monitor and give feedback to Project Manager about potential risks and scope creep within the project and deliver the solution
- In projects with development content, work closely with the development team in ensuring delivery results and create technical requirement spec.
- Conduct test sessions with and give training to users on the completed solution to solicit feedback and iteration.
- Pre-sales support engineering and potential project scoping
- Stay updated of CRM and Salesforce.com best practices applicable to industry
- Create reports for the management team to give a summarized information business specific
- Manage data migration in relation to project scope and be familiar with data processing
- Give post-project support to the client when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Knowledge of CRM technology and platforms
- Documented success in developing a CRM business strategy and consumer segmentation strategies
- Exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution.
- A creative thinker.
- Leadership abilities across operational areas and in multiple project environments, with proven collaboration with operational partners, team members, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to assign priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment