At INSPARK Intelligent Business Solutions, we are committed to provide best-in-class customer service.
Our Salesforce development team is involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying Salesforce functionality for our customers. Our team members have a passion for writing refined code and a desire to constantly improve the Salesforce experience for our customers.
If you are ready to build great user experiences within the Salesforce application while being encouraged to experiment and innovate then this is the job for you.
Salesforce.com is the leading Enterprise Cloud Solutions Platform with Social Enterprise capabilities. INSPARK is Salesforce Turkey Reseller and Partner.
We are looking for highly motivated developers with technical expertise in Salesforce.com to join a global team responsible for delivering innovative Sales Automation and CRM solutions.
- Design and develop high-performance software to solve business problems
- Deliver functional systems and tools
- Identify and improve the efficiency, scalability, operability, and security of systems. Participate in design and code reviews
- Work closely with Salesforce Consultants to understand our customer needs
- Communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise way to non-technical counterparts
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven software development practices
- Proven experience designing, developing and supporting custom solutions in a technology firm(Salesforce.com experience is a plus)
- Advanced SQL Skills
- Integration experience using REST and SOAP APIs
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate’s are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of our organization
- Position is based in Istanbul.
Salesforce Implementation Consultant
INSPARK Intelligent Business Solutions, a strategic partner and reseller of Salesforce.com, offers consultancy, implementation and support for cloud-based solutions.
We are looking for a Salesforce Implementation Consultant, who will manage all project deliverables, completing implementations within an aggressive timeframe; while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
Salesforce Implementation Consultant will be managing and leading local and/or international projects. Project content will vary depending on the industry of the customer, though mostly CRM projects.
- Understand, analyze, and document customer requirements with design workshops with customer.
- Customize and localize Salesforce.com according to customer requirements
- Successfully manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service
- Monitor and give feedback to Project Manager about potential risks and scope creep within project and deliver solution
- In projects with development content, work closely with the development team in ensuring delivery results and create technical requirement spec.
- Conduct test sessions with and give training to users on completed solution to solicity feedback and iteration.
- Pre-sales support engineering and potential project scoping
- Stay updated of CRM and Salesforce.com best practices applicable to industry
- Create reports for the management team to give a summarized information business specific
- Manage data migration in relation with project scope and be familiar with data processing
- Give post project support to the client when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Knowledge of CRM technology and platforms
- Documented success with developing a CRM business strategy and consumer segmentation strategies
- Exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution.
- A creative thinker.
- Leadership abilities across operational areas and in a multiple project environments, with proven collaboration with operational partners, team members, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to assign priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment